Medicare Advantage Plans
Local Assistance with Medicare Advantage Plans
Turing 65 SOON and confused about Medicare??
Medicare can be a challenging, yet crucial, health insurance plan to understand. Navigation through websites full of unfamiliar terminology, calling customer service centers multiple times and never speaking to the same person twice, and the many forms to fill out… these are just a few of the challenges you may face signing up for Medicare as a resident of Bucks, Montgomery, Chester, Delaware or Philadelphia County as well as Lehigh Valley and New Jersey as you approach 65.
Just trying to understand the differences between Original Medicare, Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage, and Prescription Drug Plans can be terribly confusing.
This is your most important decision that you will make this year!
We’ll help you remove the guesswork and provide you all the information you need to make an informed decision. As we are paid by the insurance company, we never charge a fee for helping you.
Here are some questions that can help you determine which plan that might be right for you:
- What is the premium for Part A & B?
- What about coverage for my spouse?
- Can I stay on my employer’s plan?
- How much will I have to pay for doctor’s visits, deductibles, and hospital stays?
- Will my doctors accept the plan?
- Will I need a referral to visit a specialist?
- Am I covered if I travel to another state?
- How much will my prescriptions drugs cost?
- Are my drugs included on the drug list?
- What is the rating of the plan?
As a fully licensed local independent health insurance agency, we offer various Medicare related products and services in the Philadelphia, Bucks, Montgomery, Chester, and Delaware County area as well as Lehigh Valley and New Jersey.
If you are unsure about which Medicare or prescription drug plan is best for you, or have questions about enrolling in Original Medicare Part A and B; we can help you answer those questions and enroll you.
Call Horizon Insure of Willow Grove at (215) 642-2734. Or complete the Permission to Contact form below: